We (Lazeo London Limited) understand that we have a responsibility to protect and respect your privacy and look after your personal data.
This Privacy Notice, inclusive of our General Terms of Service, explains what personal data we collect, how we use your personal data, reasons we may need to disclose your personal data to others and how we store your personal data securely.
How the law protects you
Data protection laws state that we are only able to process personal data if we have valid reasons to do so. The basis for processing your personal data includes, but is not limited to, your consent, performance of a contract, to enable billing and remittance, and to contact you for patient care purposes.
What information do we collect?
What do we use your information for? Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience, your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs in aesthetics
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process payment transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
You will receive marketing communication from us if you have:
- Requested information from us, purchased goods or services from us; or booked a consultation with us.
- If you provided us with your details (email address and/or phone number)
- In each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
- At anytime, you can decide to unsubscribe from our Newsletters or text blasts.
Disclosures of your personal data
We may have to share your personal data with the parties as shown below
- Service providers who provide IT and system administration services.
- Professional advisers including, manufacturers, lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services.
- • HM Revenue & Customs, regulators and other authorities based in the United Kingdom and other relevant jurisdictions who require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances.
- We may pass your personal data to third parties for the provision of services on our behalf (for example processing your payment). However, we will only ever share information about you that is necessary to provide the service and we have specific contracts in place, which ensure your personal data is secure and will not be used for any marketing purposes.
- We work closely with a number of third parties like telecom service providers, database providers, scheduling software providers and web-based service providers, mainly to provide you with systematic continuity of care.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality. As a medical clinic, we are operating under data protection law and any sensitive information is strictly confidential and kept by Lazeo London Limited at all times.
Third party links
Lazeo London Limited website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.