Fractora ™ is a specific treatment for skin restructuring made from the platform BodyTite ™, using the fractional radiofrequency. This advanced technology improves significantly the quality and structure of the dermis while promoting collagen production.
This technique is ideal for treating:
- Crow’s feet, wrinkles and lines around the eyelids
- Wrinkles and fine lines around the lips and chin
- The sagging skin on the cheeks, jaw and neck
- Wrinkles and wilting in hands
- Acne Scars
How does the treatment work?
When processing Fractora ™, the skin is pierced by a multitude of small holes using a device applied to the treatment area and fitted with tiny needles. Once activated, the Fractora ™ device transmits the radio frequency in the skin through those little needles. This energy is converted into heat which creates small holes in the skin without destroying surrounding tissue. This procedure promotes skin regeneration and collagen production. Wrinkles, fine lines and scars are being filled instantly. The texture of the skin will be smooth and uniform; which will give it a youthful look.
Fractora ™ helps to:
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Issue an additional thermal stimulation in the dermis, which gives the skin a tone higher than that obtained by the fractional resurfacing at current lasers.
- Improve the pigmentation appearance
- Treat superficial vascular lesions, such as rosacea
- Since the re-epithelialization (new skin reconstitution) is very fast in the treated area, the risks of infection are significantly reduced compared to conventional treatment methods. Side effects are
- limited to an intense redness of “sunburn” type for a few days, followed by exfoliation of “dead skin”. After about a week, the skin has returned to normal. Sun exposure should be avoided after and between treatments.
- photosensitivity medication (anti-biotic, Roacutane, cortisone …)
- bacteriological or viral infection
- breastfeeding period