What is Filler Treatment?
The term dermal fillers encompasses a wide range of products, and is an expression which describes treatment that restores volume and structure to the face.
Dermal fillers work to smooth fine lines and wrinkles, crepey skin and give a more youthful look. The high levels of hyaluronic acid have the effect of attracting and retaining water, instantly improving the skin’s appearance and texture by restoring its natural plumpness.
Due to our extensive clinical research and progression in the industry, at Lazeo we use hyaluronic acid fillers; a natural ingredient which is found in the body, but diminishes as we age. They are a popular means of restoring volume to the facial structure, creating a more youthful and rejuvenated appearance.
Indications for Fillers
Fillers can be used for the following indications:
- Reduces wrinkles and fine lines
- Replenishes lost volume
- Natural, beautiful results
- Instant, long lasting results
- Non-invasive, non-surgical
Dermal fillers can be used for a wide variety of reasons including:
- Smoothing wrinkles / folds:
- Crow’s feet; wrinkles formed in the outer corner of the eyes, often caused by ageing, sun exposure, expressions and smoking
- Frown lines
- Smoker’s lines
- Marionette lines just below the corner of the mouth
- Nasolabial folds running down the sides of the nose to the corner of the mouth, which are usually present when smiling, laughing or talking, but can develop into static lines
- Plump and fill out scars
- Define and enhance lips
- Tear trough / eye bags
- Decolletage ageing effects
- Hands ageing effects
Lazeo use temporary fillers to create subtle enhancements by filling hollows and deep lines to smooth them out for a more youthful appearance. Several injections administer the product into the desired areas.
Many of the product types used are advanced, containing Lidocaine, a local anaesthetic, to help numb the area while administering the treatment. This has been proven to improve patients’ experience by reducing any possible discomfort within a matter of minutes, as the treatment itself can take anywhere up to an hour depending on the patient and their desired effect.
After the treatment
With any injectable treatment, there can be some slight bruising or swelling that accompanies it. This should not persist much longer than a day, and is easily covered with makeup.
The product is usually settled after 2 weeks when you can see the final result.