What is AQUALYX™?
AQUALYX™ is one of the most popular and effective fat removal and body sculpting procedures Lazeo London offers. It is for those who want to lose fat in stubborn areas of the body.
The human body naturally stores fat, namely subcutaneous fat, in order to supply energy in times of need. Our body distributes the subcutaneous body fat via a genetically determined pattern. In almost all cases this inherent distribution cannot be remedied by a special diet or increased physical exercise. Aqualyx injections are very effective and are a non-invasive treatment for face and body sculpting. If you do not want invasive surgery and cannot afford the down time and discomfort of invasive liposuction, this is a great treatment to consider.
Indications for AQUALYX™
AQUALYX™ is used for the dissolution of fat deposits. It can be administered over the entire body, except the area around the eyes:
Face: double chin, pre-jowl sulcus
Body: upper arms, armpits, waist, hips, saddlebags, knees, shackles, augmented fat deposits located on buttocks, chest and inner thighs
Other: lipoma, buffalo hump
AQUALYX™ is an injection procedure that is conducted as follows:
1. Comprehensive consultation
2. Involved discussion and signing of patient consent form
3. Marking of the affected area
5. Injection of AQUALYX™ in the subcutaneous fat deposit
6. An ultrasound machine may be applied to enhance the penetration of medication into fat cells for better results
7. Follow-up treatment after further consultation with your practitioner
After the treatment
After a treatment with AQUALYX™:
• The treated area should not be exposed to direct heat (sauna, sun, etc.) or severe cold.
• Physical exercise should be avoided for about 4 to 5 days.
• Application of cosmetics to the treated area should be avoided for at least 12 hours.
• Intake of anti-inflammatory drugs (Ibuprofen etc.) should be avoided
• Bruising may develop within the treated area.
• Post-treatment effects may occur on the treated area, such as itching and burning sensations, feelings of pressure, minor aches, pains and swelling